The events are the perfect opportunity for disabled motorists and their families to find out about the Motability Scheme, see the latest range of vehicles available, take a test drive and have their questions answered by Scheme experts.
The programme kicks off with the flagship show, The Big Event, returning to the NEC in Birmingham on Friday 19 and Saturday 20 May. It’s the largest event of 2023, with more cars to explore and the biggest ever display of Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAVs).
Visitors can also look forward to the return of the EV Charging Hub, which debuted in 2022 and offers the chance to find out more about charging at home and on the go.
Brand new for 2023 at The Big Event, the Innovation Zone will showcase future technology for cars and powered wheelchair and scooters.
All the events are free to attend, with plenty of free parking available at:
· The Big Event, Birmingham – NEC, Friday 19 and Saturday 20 May
· One Big Day, Belfast – Eikon Exhibition Centre, Saturday 24 June
· One Big Day, Exeter – Westpoint, Saturday 22 July
· One Big Day, Harrogate – Yorkshire Event Centre, Saturday 12 August
· The Big Event, Edinburgh – Royal Highland Centre, Friday 15 and Saturday 16 September
For more information visit motabilityonebigday.co.uk.